The 7th Annual International C.diff. Conference and Health EXPO
Is being hosted at the DoubleTree – Westport, St. Louis, MO USA Hotel on
November 6th & 7th, 2019
The Conference is a leading annual, collaborative event focusing on Healthcare-associated infections (HAI), and a leading HAI — C.diff. and much more. The Conference and Health EXPO brings together leading international healthcare professionals, executives, physicians, researchers, academics, clinical trial professionals, and health advocates to discuss health equity in the life sciences in a variety of health sectors. The conference focuses on the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities in both the marketplace and workplace, with a specific focus on how to best serve an increasingly diverse patient base. We also aim to address the broader health disparity challenges, and the conference equips attendees with the latest insights and ideas. Healthcare professional attendees will also learn practical solutions, share perspectives, and meet new industry and marketplace colleagues through the representatives and professionals participating in the Health EXPO.
Quickly find what you are interested in:
Raising C. difficile awareness is essential to build upon and advance existing knowledge and necessary for overcoming the challenges our healthcare communities are faced with today.
“None of us can do this alone — All of us can do this together”
Nearly half a million Americans suffer from Clostridium difficile (C. diff.) infections in a single year according to a study released February 25, 2015 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). C. diff. is a leading cause of infectious disease death worldwide; 29,000 died within 30 days of the initial diagnosis in the USA. Previous studies indicate that C. diff. has become the most common microbial cause of healthcare-associated infections found in U.S. hospitals driving up costs to $4.8 billion each year in excess health care costs in acute care facilities alone.
Clinical professionals will gather for two days to present up-to-date data to expand on the existing knowledge and raise awareness of the urgency focused on, yet not limited to, a Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) —
- Environmental Safety
- Clinical trials and studies
- Microbiome Research and Studies
- Infection Prevention
- Fecal Microbiota Restoration and Transplants
- A Panel Of C. diff. Infection Survivors
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- Sepsis; Awareness, Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention
- Nutrition and alterations in digestion
- H/C and Scientific Poster Presentations
- Scientific Posters
- Healthcare EXPO
……………………and much more.
ACQUIRE knowledge on how to reduce health disparities by building culturally competent organizations best suited to provide care for diverse patient populations.
CREATE a workplace that embraces and promotes an inclusive environment by leveraging the latest health care innovation ideas.
DISCUSS how to strategically reduce health disparities to create a more equitable global healthcare system.
EMBRACE the opportunity to benefit from the most up-to-date data presented and gain tools to overcome the barriers facing healthcare each day.
FOCUS on building inclusive organizational information to broaden existing knowledge base.
JOIN the world’s #1 annual C.diff. conference focusing specifically on health equity and diversity in the C.diff. community and more.
LEARN more diverse options to prevent, treat, diagnose, and about the clinical trials to create growth opportunities
NETWORK and share ideas with many of the leading health professionals who are passionate about healthcare and diversity.
UNDERSTAND clinical trials obstacles and how to make the clinical trial ecosystem more diverse and inclusive for all patients.
1. Recognize major achievements in the surveillance, prevention, and
treatment of C. difficile infections of the past 10 years.
2. Identify remaining challenges in the U.S. and global battles to prevent C.difficile infections including possible reasons why we are not yet achieving U.S. targets for prevention.
3. Understand emerging knowledge about epidemiology and unique prevention strategies and how they might be leveraged in the ongoing battle against C. difficile infections.
4. Gain knowledge of C. diff. diagnostics, latest technology available.
5. Understand research and development in gut Microbiome, Diagnosis of
IBS-C, IBS-D clinical trials to treat on the horizon.
6. Expand understanding of C. diff. infection (CDI), Recurrent CDI, prevention, and treatments in clinical studies and identify patients that may benefit from clinical program participation.
Share this page
Get the word out with friends and family in healthcare, medical science, medical research, healthcare provider communities, and those sharing a common interest worldwide.
To Learn More About Exhibiting Opportunities – Please contact the C Diff Foundation Main Office For More Information and Availability: +1 – 727 – 205 – 3922
We are here to help!