7th Annual International C.diff. Conference and Health EXPO
- SEE the difference.
- LEARN more from the leading international topic-experts.
- EXPERIENCE the outstanding intellectual minds and the many ways we can tap into the present and future healthcare components.
- CONNECT with Corporate Sponsors and Exhibitors providing products and services focused on C. difficile and additional healthcare-associated Infections (HAI’s) worldwide.
Quickly find what you are interested in:
Raising C. difficile awareness is essential to build upon and advance existing knowledge and necessary for overcoming the challenges our healthcare communities are faced with today.
“None of us can do this alone — All of us can do this together”
Nearly half a million Americans suffer from Clostridium difficile (C. diff.) infections in a single year according to a study released February 25, 2015 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). C. diff. is a leading cause of infectious disease death worldwide; 29,000 died within 30 days of the initial diagnosis in the USA. Previous studies indicate that C. diff. has become the most common microbial cause of healthcare-associated infections found in U.S. hospitals driving up costs to $4.8 billion each year in excess health care costs in acute care facilities alone.
Clinical professionals will gather for two days to present up-to-date data to expand on the existing knowledge and raise awareness of the urgency focused on, yet not limited to, a Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) —
- Environmental Safety
- Clinical trials and studies
- Microbiome Research and Studies
- Infection Prevention
- Fecal Microbiota Restoration and Transplants
- A Panel Of C. diff. Infection Survivors
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- Sepsis; Awareness, Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention
- Nutrition and alterations in digestion
- U/C Poster Presentation
- Scientific Poster Presentations
- Healthcare EXPO
……………………and much more.
The audience will not miss out on the opportunity to learn from leading
International topic experts delivering data directed at evidence-based
prevention, treatments, and environmental safety in the C. diff.
and healthcare community.
1. Recognize major achievements in the surveillance, prevention, and
treatment of C. difficile infections of the past 10 years.
2. Identify remaining challenges in the U.S. and global battles to prevent C.difficile infections including possible reasons why we are not yet achieving U.S. targets for prevention.
3. Understand emerging knowledge about epidemiology and unique prevention strategies and how they might be leveraged in the ongoing battle against C. difficile infections.
4. Gain knowledge of C. diff. diagnostics, latest technology available.
5. Understand research and development in gut Microbiome, Diagnosis of
IBS-C, IBS-D clinical trials to treat on the horizon.
6. Expand understanding of C. diff. infection (CDI), Recurrent CDI, prevention, and treatments in clinical studies and identify patients that may benefit from clinical program participation.
5 Leading reasons healthcare professionals attend this dynamic conference:
- Learn from leading healthcare professionals, clinicians, researchers, and industry.
- Networking opportunities with new and reconnect with those in the healthcare community with similar interests.
- Gain breakthrough results through research in progress and gaining positive results. Programs focused on Antibiotic-resistance such as the Antibiotic Stewardship making a difference. Front line developments in progress focused on C. diff. infection prevention, treatments, environmental safety.
- Implement and share the knowledge well after the conference ends. Every attendee receives a booklet with guest speakers information, media to review audio programs, and Health Expo Sponsor information focused on the important agenda topics.
- Embrace the opportunity, with all of the topic experts presenting, and hold the conference in the highest priority from the participation in this conference to an audience of medical students, and fellow healthcare professionals, who will benefit the most from the data and gain tools to overcome the barriers facing healthcare each day.
Share this page
Get the word out with friends and family in healthcare, medical science, medical research, healthcare provider communities, and those sharing a common interest worldwide.
To Learn More About Exhibiting Opportunities – Please contact the C Diff Foundation Main Office For More Information and Availability: +1 – 919 – 201- 1512
We are here to help!