University of Nevada – Las Vegas
Thomas and Mack Center
4505 Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, Nevada 89154
Thursday, November 9th AND Friday , November 10th
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m
Registration & Conference Badge
General Attendee Pricing
Through JUNE 1, 2017
Beginning June 2, 2017
|$189.00 USD||$239.00 USD
Registration is required to attend the 5th Annual Annual International C. diff. Awareness Conference & Health EXPO.
- If you are a Health care professional, and before registering, please contact the office for sponsored registration availability (919) 201-1512 or email@example.com
Every registrant shall receive an official name badge. Badge must be worn at all times to gain entry to the 5th Annual Annual International C. diff. Awareness Conference & Health EXPO. Attendee badge allows entrance to the exhibits during official conference hours only.
Registration Information & Policy for the 5th Annual International C.diff. Awareness Conference & Health EXPO
By registering, you agree to comply with the Conference Rules and Regulations, all Registration Policies and convention center rules and policies. The registrant consents to receive all mail, email, telefax or phone communications from conference management regarding important conference information or updates for the 5th Annual International l C.diff. Awareness Conference & Health EXPO. The registrant grants the C Diff Foundation Conference and Exhibition Management permission to record and make any use of the audio/visual materials of all attendee activities at the 5th Annual Annual International C. diff. Awareness Conference & Health EXPO.
Registrant shall not take photographs and/or videos within an exhibit or of a guest speaker without the exhibitor’s or guest speaker’s permission.
Merchandise, literature, and giveaways are not permitted in the conference board room during conference hours and only to take place in Exhibitor areas.
Individuals or companies that have not registered as a sponsorship or reserved exhibit space, may not solicit business or engage in outreach to exhibition registrants within or near exhibit areas. Any individual or company found to be conducting business or engaged in public outreached as outlined in the aforementioned manner is in violation of these rules and shall be removed from the Exhibition.
C Diff Foundation Conference and Exhibition Management reserves the right to remove and bar any registrant from the Exhibition for conduct deemed objectionable by the C Diff Foundation Conference and Exhibition Management.
All attendees of both the 5th Annual International C.diff. Awareness Conference and Health EXPO must follow the UNLV Management’s implemented security measures to provide a safe environment for all participants attending the 5th Annual International C.diff. Awareness Conference and Health Expo.
- Attendees may be asked to go through a UNLV security check of their person and property.
- UNLV has limited the access to some areas of the convention center facilities, including the arena and concession areas.
- UNLV has a Police Service at 702-895-3668 and can be dialed from any cell phone or dial 311 from any campus landline, or dial 911 from any campus landline. UNLV Police Services is the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction over the campus.
- UNLV Management has a campus office as a base of operations in case an emergency forces the closure of the conference onsite
Cancellation, Substitution & Refunds
- Conference Registration is non-refundable.
- Name substitutions are allowed through September 1, 2017.
- Lost or misplaced badges will be charged a $10.00 replacement fee
C Diff Foundation Conference and Exhibition Management reserves the right to amend this policy at its discretion.