To The C. diff. Global Community Support Program
Where SUPPORT IS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY ♥
Support and information sessions are for everyone especially for —
- C. diff. survivors continuing their recovery from a prolonged illness.
- Patients working their way through any long-term wellness draining diagnosis.
All Sessions are FREE and accessible from the USA and 57 countries *
Support is available for anyone seeking additional information with the desire to speak with others that understand the journey.
- PLEASE NOTE * If you, or anyone you know, are experiencing mental or physical symptoms causing pain, fever, discomfort, C. difficile symptoms or changes in a diagnosed infection, or a change in emotional behavior or having suicidal thoughts, DO NOT wait for a scheduled support session. Contact a physician or seek medical attention at a local clinic or hospital immediately. Thank you.
The C. diff. Global Community Tele-Support program is the first ever FREE GLOBAL patient and family educational support program developed by a U.S. non-profit 501(c)(3) — The C Diff Foundation is dedicated in educating and advocating for C. difficile infection prevention, treatments, support, and environmental safety worldwide.
How Does the Program Work?
(please check prior to connecting to the tele-conference number provided with local phone and mobile phone carriers for long-distance fees if applicable. The C Diff Foundation does not pay for long-distance fees if incurred).
- This program is easy and convenient to everyone, especially to individuals unable to travel distances to gain support and information to improve their own health and gain knowledge of how to increase wellness.
- Support sessions are accessed by dialing a designated telephone number provided by an email at the time of registration.
- Conference ID Number will also be provided and this six digit number needs to be entered by the caller after connecting to the support conference in session.
The presentations are resources delivered by topic expert healthcare providers and
C. difficile infection survivors who are able to share validated and accurate information with the general public. Each session also provides an opportunity for general topic questions and answers 1:1
*Please Note: The Physicians, and support leaders, will not prescribe, diagnose, or provide personal medical assessment information to any individuals participating in their support session. The information provided in each support session is based on the topic being presented and in a general informational basis. Please contact the Physician providing care for a C. diff. Infection or any healthcare diagnosis being treated for a personal diagnostic healthcare discussion.
The telephone sessions are available across the USA and accessible in 57 countries.
Register today to gain information in
- Nutrition Counseling.
- Mental Health Topics.
- The Who – What – Where of a C. difficile infection,
- Discussions on how to maintain environmental safety in a home setting,
- General wellness information, and more.
The Following Sessions Are Available For FEBRUARY 2019
TUESDAY – THIRD TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH *** * NOT A TELEPHONE SESSION
* Colorado Residents – On Location – Support Group
Colorado C. diff. Support Group, Hosted by a fellow-C.diff. Survivor
and Educator: Roy Poole, on the third Tuesday of each month.
The session will provide discussions about C. diff. infection introduction, C. diff. Research and development in progress, nutrition, and hope.
Join Roy and fellow patients, families, and C. diff. survivors:
LOCATION: Arvada Covenant Church, 5555 Ward Road, Arvada, CO
TIME: 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m Mountain Time
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 16th — 9:00 morning – a.m. ET
Host – Karen Factor, MS, RD
Topic:: Nutrition During AND After a C.diff. Infection.
Join Karen the third SATURDAY MORNING of each month
6:00 a.m. PT 7:00 a.m.MT 8:00 a.m. CT 9:00 a.m. ET
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25th – 6:00 p.m. ET
Hosts – Doctors Caterina Oneto, MD & Paul Feuerstadt, MD
Topic: Doctors Oneto and Feuerstadt will discuss C. difficile Infections; The What, Where and How . There will be opportunities to ask a brief question to the physicians. We appreciate Dr.’s Oneto and Dr. Feuerstadt for donating their time to discuss C. difficile Infections and to provide information regarding prevention, treatments available, and environmental safety products available. Join Dr. Oneto and Dr. Feuerstadt’s session hosted on the fourth Monday of each month.
3:00 p.m. PT 4:00 p.m. MT 5:00 p.m. CT 6:00 p.m ET
NOTE: The Physicians will not prescribe, diagnose, or provide medical assessment answers to any individuals participating in their support session. Please contact the Physician providing care for a C. diff. Infection or other diagnosis that are being treated. Thank you.
SIGN UP HERE
This Program Is Supported By a Global Education and Outreach Program 2019 Grant
Awarded by CutisPharma