The C Diff Foundation, a non-profit 501 (c) (3) and comprised of 100% volunteering professionals dedicated at supporting public health through education and advocating for
C. difficile infection (CDI) prevention, treatments, environmental safety, and support worldwide.
There are many avenues connected to C. difficile infections which lead the C Diff Foundation Members and Volunteer Patient Advocates down adjacent roads raising awareness of antibiotic-resistance, antibiotic stewardship programs, Sepsis, and a multitude of general wellness topics
We appreciate your kind gesture to make a donation that will make a difference in saving lives and for those diagnosed and suffering from this life-threatening infection here in the U.S. and around the world.
A donation and your support helps the C Diff Foundation provide a wide range of programs for patients, their families, and clinicians, such as:
- Advocacy for C. diff. infection prevention, treatments, support, and environmental safety worldwide
- Training of volunteer patient advocates (VPA’s) across the globe
- Providing life-saving information for those afflicted with this infection from young children to seniors
- Bbuilding satellite branches across the globe
- Presenting educational workshops in medical schools, communities and villages
- Improving and expanding the C. difficile infection awareness
- Providing global community tele-conferencing support sessions focused on mental health counseling, long-term illnesses, the prevention, treatments, environmental safety with nutritional education for each patient and their families living through a C. difficile infection
in the U.S., worldwide — and so much more.
We are working together and dedicated at raising C. diff. awareness to witness a decrease in newly diagnosed C. difficile infections worldwide and through your donation it will help us meet our educational and advocacy goals.
The C Diff Foundation will include a personalized letter which will be sent to the person the donation was made. All benefactors can trust that their online donations are safe and secure through the PayPal System.
Join us in our dedicated fight against C. diff. and help us continue our mission of educating, and advocating for C. difficile infection prevention, treatments, and environmental safety and saving lives worldwide —-
We thank you in advance for your support!