Where SUPPORT IS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY ♥
Support and information sessions are for everyone especially for —
- C. diff. survivors continuing their recovery from a prolonged illness.
- Patients working their way through any long-term wellness draining diagnosis.
All Sessions are FREE and accessible from the USA and 57 countries *
Support is available for anyone seeking additional information with the desire to speak with others that understand the journey.
- PLEASE NOTE * If you, or anyone you know, are experiencing mental or physical symptoms causing pain, fever, discomfort, C. difficile symptoms or changes in a diagnosed infection, or a change in emotional behavior or having suicidal thoughts, DO NOT wait for a scheduled support session. Contact a physician or seek medical attention at a local clinic or hospital immediately. Thank you.
The C. diff. Global Tele-Support Network program is the first-ever FREE GLOBAL patient and family educational support program developed by a U.S. non-profit 501(c)(3) — The C Diff Foundation is dedicated to educating and advocating for C. difficile infection prevention, treatments, clinical trials, support, and environmental safety worldwide.
How Does the Program Work?
(please check prior to connecting to the teleconference number provided with local phone and mobile phone carriers for long-distance fees if applicable. The C Diff Foundation does not pay for long-distance fees if incurred).
- This program is easy and convenient for everyone, especially to individuals unable to travel distances to gain support and information to improve their own health and gain knowledge of how to increase wellness.
- Support sessions are accessed by dialing a designated telephone number. The USA number is provided in the support session block. If you are outside of the USA, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us your country and local area to receive a toll-free number.
- Conference ID Number will also be provided and this six-digit number needs to be entered by the caller after connecting to the support conference in session.
The discussions are delivered by topic expert healthcare providers with
C. difficile infection survivors able to share validated and accurate information with the general public. Each session also provides an opportunity for general topic questions and answers 1:1
*Please Note: The Physicians, and support leaders, will not prescribe, diagnose, or provide personal medical assessment information to any individuals participating in their support session. The information provided in each support session is based on the topic being presented and on a general informational basis. Please contact the Physician providing care for a C. diff. Infection or any healthcare diagnosis being treated for a personal diagnostic healthcare discussion.
The telephone sessions are available across the USA and accessible in 57 countries.
Register today to gain information
- Nutrition Counseling.
- Mental Health Topics.
- Caregiver Support,
- The Who – What – Where of a C. difficile infection,
- Discussions on how to maintain environmental safety in a home setting,
- General wellness information, and more.
The Following Sessions Are Available
WEDNESDAY – JUNE 9 – 1:00 p.m. CT
Host – Dave Bischoff with Guest Healthcare Professionals
Topic: Caregiving – Learn More About How To Maneuver Through Questions and Gain Valid Answers.
Join Dave on the second WEDNESDAY at 1:00 p.m. Central Time each month.
Via: Teleconference Call: 1-727-999-2233 Conference ID: 123560#
SATURDAY – JUNE 19 — 9:00 morning – a.m. ET
Host – Karen Factor, MS, RD
Topic:: Nutrition During AND After a C.diff. Infection.
Join Karen on the third SATURDAY MORNING of each month
Via: Teleconference Call: 1 – 727- 999 – 2233 Conference ID: 123560#
6:00 a.m. PT 7:00 a.m.MT 8:00 a.m. CT 9:00 a.m. ET
MONDAY, JUNE 28 – 6:00 p.m. ET
Hosts – Doctors Caterina Oneto, MD & Paul Feuerstadt, MD
Topic: Doctors Oneto and Feuerstadt will discuss C. difficile Infections; The What, Where, and How. There will be opportunities to ask a brief question to the physicians. We appreciate
Dr. Oneto and Dr. Feuerstadt for donating their time to discuss C. difficile Infections and to provide information regarding prevention, treatments available, and environmental safety products available. Join Dr. Oneto and Dr. Feuerstadt’s session hosted on the fourth Monday of each month.
Via: Teleconference Call: 1 – 646 -927 – 0297 Conference ID: 123560#
3:00 p.m. PT 4:00 p.m. MT 5:00 p.m. CT 6:00 p.m. ET
NOTE: The Physicians will not prescribe, diagnose, or provide medical assessment answers to any individuals participating in their support session. Please contact the Physician providing care for a C. diff. Infection or other diagnoses that are being treated. Thank you.
SIGN UP HERE
This Program Is Sponsored by Mr. & Mrs. David Bischoff 2021