Kills 36 Microorganisms in 2 Minutes or Less
A next-generation bleach product that kills C. difficile spores in 2 minutes, has broad surface compatibility for everyday use, and has a low odor that disappears within minutes.
Use Sites and Applications
Medical: Autoclaves, bedrails, bedside tables, carts, counters, computer screens, diagnostic equipment, dialysis machines, glucometers, gurneys, IV pumps, patient monitoring equipment, plastic mattress covers, remote controls, shower fixtures, stretchers, toilet handholds, walls around toilet/patient rooms, wash basins, wheelchairs, x-ray equipment
- Dental: Countertops, dentist chairs, endodontic equipment, instrument trays, light lens covers, operatory surfaces, reception counters/desks
- Veterinary: Animal equipment, transportation vehicles, veterinary care surfaces
- General Use/Miscellaneous surfaces: Bed frames, doorknobs, hand railings, changing tables, highchairs, playpens, bath tubs, sinks and toilets
Directions for Use
- REMOVE gross soil if visible. For C. difficile spores and TB, always clean surface prior to disinfecting.†
- SPRAY 6″–8″ from surface until surface is completely wet.
- To DISINFECT, let stand for 1 minute. To kill C. difficile spores, allow 2 minutes contact.
- WIPE with a clean, damp cloth. Allow to air dry.
CAUTION: Moderate eye irritant. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or going to the toilet.
Click on the link below to be redirected to the Clorox Healthcare website:
- Please Contact CLOROX HEALTHCARE with any questions or concerns regarding Clorox products.
NOTE: The C Diff Foundation Does Not Endorse or Promote Any Products Or Services Shared On This Website, This Posting Is Strictly For Information Purposes Only.